Thursday, November 5, 2020

Silver Lining, Day 1385

Guys, I am having second thoughts about my choices. 

After watching what has transpired over the last couple of months, I have seen a lot of hate spewed toward a man who has, time and again, proven to be a winner and overachiever, and I get it, that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in lies and twisted the truth a little, but he still shows up every day and is there proving his haters wrong time after time. It's normal for people to be jealous of someone who is successful, powerful, and has a lot of money. Throw in that beautiful wife, steadfast by his side, and they hate him even more. I realize now that you may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it. I know it’s possibly going to get worse over the next several days, but I am sold. I'm flipping the script and, love him or hate him, I'm giving him his props .... Tom Brady is really truning things around in Tampa. 


(Borrowed and adapted from Mark Matthews)

No comments:

Post a Comment