Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Silver Lining, Day 328

I was prepared this morning to wake up and post a list of ten new things that GOP stood for (Gelded Outrageous Penguin-clubbers was my favorite), but the people of Alabama demonstrated that they have more decency than the Harasser-in-Chief and the Gutless Obedient Poseurs who backed Moore. 

But I also got a response from a message I sent to my gerrymandered U.S. Representative Dan Donovan, telling me how great the new tax law is going to be for this country, despite the fact that it won't be. So, silver lining within a silver lining, I may not be able to refer to the GOP as a "Gaggle of Pedophiles," I can still call them "Greedy Old Politicians," or, if you prefer something a bit more colorful, "Grandiose Obnoxious Pricks."

No comments:

Post a Comment